The Mat:Nordic is a unique, high end, fully automated SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS instrument from SAXSLAB. With a continuously variable sample-to-detector distance it allows for measurements in the q-range 0.003Å-1 to 2.5 Å-1 . The instrument is also equipped with a second detector, enabling measurement of angles up to 2theta 100o and simultaneous SAXS and WAXS measurements.
• q-range main detector: 0.003Å-1 to 2.5 Å-1
• q-range WAXS detector: 20o to 100o 2theta
• X-ray source: Rigaku 003+ high brilliance microfocus Cu-radiation source
• Main detector: Pilatus 300K
• WAXS detector: Pilatus 100K
• Sample environments: air or vacuum, ambient temperature or temperature controlled (-100oC to 1000OC)
• Sample holders for: liquids, solids, powders and thin films.