COVID-19 update (June 2). Treesearch is following the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden and the local restrictions from the Treesearch partners. Due to health concerns and travel restrictions, we have been forced to postpone the courses for spring 2020. Treesearch is working on converting the courses for Autumn 2020 to on-line courses when possible to enable to study the courses remotely. Updates will be posted on the course pages.
* Demonstrate knowledge about the materials, in particular, and their properties that are of importance to the packaging performance with emphasize on the service life.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the production processes used to produce packages and filling of packages.
* Demonstrate knowledge about processes used to handle packages for materials or energy recycling and life cycle consideration, including legal, economical, materials and energy, used to assess the fate of packages.
* Be able to describe driving forces and systems perspective for packaging development, with emphasis on food packaging.
* Be able to independently identify critical and decisive materials, productions and recycling issues for packaging solutions performance and to suggest solutions, with emphasis on food packaging.