PhD student approaching dissertation? This is for you!
An amazing opportunity to present yourself and your unique skills – at a meeting place for the entire forest industry!
Are you a PhD student approaching your dissertation? Take the chance to present your skills with a presentation on the Treesearch stage at SPCI&Friends! A great opportunity to make contacts for the future whether you plan a future in industry or to remain in academia after your dissertation. At the same time your contribution shows the possibilities a PhD education provides for the creation and development of future materials from the forest.
Apply using the form below March 26 the latest!
What we are looking for!
Requirements and facts
should be a PhD student with your dissertation planned during 2018 / early 2019
should both want to and have the opportunity to spend time to make the most of your presentation. Coaching will be provided before the event (may be via Skype)
- Present yourself and “sell” your unique skills and competence with examples from your research.
- Your presentation should be forward-looking and reflective (personal / social / industry).
- The conference language is Swedish but the PhD-student presentations can be in English or Swedish.
- You are free to choose the form of your presentation
- There will be in total around 10 PhD-student presentations each of approx 10 minutes (maximum length)
A selection of participants may be done to ensure a good variety of subjects and affiliations.
We will contact all applicants at the latest March 29!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration formInga fält hittades.
Thank you for applying!
Treesearch will contact you no later than the 29th of March.